Freehand CPR is a rescue technology, it is not a patent for health care workers, it is the general public should be familiar with and grasp of a first aid.
Cardiopulmonary resuscitation does not require any medical equipment. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation is mainly used in patients with sudden death. First determine whether the patient is not sudden death, including sudden loss of consciousness, carotid pulse disappeared, spontaneous breathing stopped, bilateral mydriasis and so on.
Position: the patient lying on the ground or on the board, the head does not pad the pillow and other items, which is the correct CPR position, if the patient prone, should be flipped to the supine position, the way to be gentle, with particular attention to the head and neck , Must not be too hard. If the patient is lying on a soft bed, pad the back of the board.
The company is located in:
Judgment of mind: call no response, hand pinch, Hoku no reaction, bilateral mydriasis, you can conclude that patients with loss of consciousness.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Germany Standard First Aid Kit DIN13164
- Learn more about Sterility assurance level
- The Netherlands Standard First Aid Kit ONORM Z ...
- Italian standard first aid kit Allegato 1 (DM 3...
- How to Use Triangle Bandage
- Eye Pain: What Are the Causes?
- Self Adhesive Bandage
- How to Deal with Emergencies at Home
- First aid steps for severe bleeding