Fifth, patients with cardiogenic asthma avoid lying supine: Because lying will increase the blood stasis and heart burden on the lungs, so asthma aggravated, life-threatening. Half-lying position should be taken to sag the lower limbs.
Sixth, patients with cerebral hemorrhage avoid moving freely: If there is a sudden fall in the event coma or cerebral hemorrhage paralyzed who may have cerebral hemorrhage, free movement will make bleeding more serious, should be supine, raise the head , Immediately sent to the hospital.
Seven, small and deep wounds sloppy dressing: If shaman stab wounds after sloppy dressing, the wound will be hypoxia, resulting in growth of anaerobic bacteria such as tetanus, should be debridement and then bandaged, and tetanus antitoxin injection .
Eight, diarrhea patients avoid indiscriminate service Antidiarrheal drugs: indiscriminate use of anti-inflammatory drugs before anti-inflammatory, will make toxins difficult to discharge, increased inflammatory bowel disease. Should use anti-inflammatory drugs furazolidone, berberine, norfloxacin and then use antidiarrheal drugs, such as easy to stop and so on.
Nine, electric shock avoid attracting hand: the hair made immediately after the electric shock cut off the power and immediately with dry sticks, bamboo and other insulators to open the wire.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Freehand CPR
- Germany Standard First Aid Kit DIN13164
- Learn more about Sterility assurance level
- The Netherlands Standard First Aid Kit ONORM Z ...
- Italian standard first aid kit Allegato 1 (DM 3...