About the product
•STRONG SELF-ADHESIVE: This bandage is a strong self-adherent tape that offers excellent support. It will not slip, eliminating the need for frequent readjustments. Unlike non-adhesive bandages, self-adherent tape does not require clips and pins to stay in place. Material is water-resistant and will not easily come loose by sweat or water.
•ELASTIC AND COMFORTABLE: Stretchy fabric is soft, easy to wrap, and can be torn without scissors, making it practical to take with you anywhere. Use for sprains, swelling and soreness.
•LIGHTWEIGHT BREATHABLE MATERIAL: Porous fabric allows for ventilation so the skin can breathe underneath, which is good for the skin and better for healing. Made from natural rubber latex.
•WILL NOT PULL SKIN OR HAIRS: The cohesive property of the bandage means it will adhere very well to itself but poorly to other surfaces such as skin or hair making it pain-free to pull it off and change bandages.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- How to Deal with Emergencies at Home
- First aid steps for severe bleeding