Although no coronary heart disease has been found in the family, anti-angina medicines should be available as long as the elderly have it, just in case. Commonly used drugs also include the treatment of flu, fever, diarrhea, toothache drugs. In addition, there must be some external use drugs, such as eye ointment, analgesic wet wounds and small trauma supplies.
Medicine chest should be based on family members of the age, health, season to be equipped with: prepare some anti-allergy medicine in spring, sunstroke and anti-mosquito bites prepared in summer, prepare some anti-diarrhea medicine in autumn, winter prepare some anti-colds, asthma, stomach medicine . There should also be some commonly used small equipment, such as sphygmomanometer, stethoscope, thermometer and so on.
- Medical Gauze Block Of Matters Needing Attention
- Precautions For Medical Swabs
- The Type Of BandageⅠ
- The Type Of BandageⅡ
- Medical Bandage
- First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Configuration
- Medical Emergency Tips
- First Aid Kit For Pets
- Small EVA Car First Aid Kit Wholesale Health Ca...
- 2018 GAUKE Spring Canton Fair
- Build Your Own First Aid Kit With Natural Remedies
- Caring For Wounds
- How To Use The Israeli Bandage?
- Gauke in the 123th Caton Fair
- A Bit Of Dark Chocolate Might Sweeten Your Vision
- Clever First Aid Blanket That Helps To Save Lives