About the Israeli Bandage:
The emergency bandage was developed in Israel (no surprise?) in 1984 by Bernard Bar-Natan, who was in training to become a military medic. Eventually during 1991 the idea and the design were developed enough to receive a government support grant which eventually led to the first bandages being sold in 1998. Today the company produces 1.5 to 2 million bandages a year.
While the Israeli Bandage is used by the United States and International military units, the bandage is also used by EMS, Industrial, and Hospital arenas. The emergency bandage is a great choice for a personal First Aid Kit at home, in the vehicle, or in any E-kit while in an environment which may risk traumatic injury.
Unique features of the Israeli Bandages:
1. Sterile non-adhering dressing allows removal without reopening wound.
2. Pressure Applicator (a pressure bar) aligns over the wound to help stop the bleeding.
3. Closure Bar to secure the bandage after it’s wrapped and to apply additional pressure.
1. Open the outer package by ripping open at any corner ‘notch’.
2. Remove the bandage from the clear inner-wrap by ripping its center ‘notch’.
3. Unfold to expose the bandage, one hand holding the end, other hand holding the ‘wrap’ roll.
4. Place bandage over wound with the ‘pressure applicator’ offset to the side of the wound.
5. Wrap one revolution of the elasticized fabric, then insert in/through the ‘pressure applicator’ and begin wrapping in the opposite direction – tightening as you go…
6. When fully wrapped, insert ends of the ‘closure bar’ into the wrapped fabric to hold in place.
Previous: No Information
Next: No Information
- Medical Gauze Block Of Matters Needing Attention
- Precautions For Medical Swabs
- The Type Of BandageⅠ
- The Type Of BandageⅡ
- Medical Bandage
- First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Configuration
- Emergency Medicine Is Available
- Medical Emergency Tips
- Gauke in the 123th Caton Fair
- A Bit Of Dark Chocolate Might Sweeten Your Vision
- Clever First Aid Blanket That Helps To Save Lives
- MDR – THE NEW EU MEDICAL DEVICE REGULATION
- Our Objective Is To Offer Excellent Service