Carbon monoxide poisoning causes:
Fuel combustion is not sufficient, resulting in colorless, odorless CO, doors and windows closed;
Industrial production process, produce excess CO;
Improper use of fuel heater;
Air conditioning for long periods of time, the air is not circulated;
After the fire, the scene produces toxic gases;
Long time heating with fuel, use shabu, roasted, roasted food.
1, mild: dizziness, headache, fatigue, whole body discomfort, nausea, vomiting;
2, moderate: In addition to the above symptoms, the face flushing, cherry red lips, irritability, pulse fast, sweating;
3, severe: coma, convulsions, respiratory arrest.
Open the windows and doors or from the scene, breathing fresh air;
Unbutton clothes, so that the airway patency, conditional oxygen, pay attention to keep warm;
Coma patient head side, twitch acupuncture in the Houchu;
Respiratory heart beats, and immediate cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), call 120.
The patient is sent to the hyperbaric chamber to promote the dissociation of carboxyhemoglobin and the excretion of carbon monoxide.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Freehand CPR
- Germany Standard First Aid Kit DIN13164
- Learn more about Sterility assurance level
- The Netherlands Standard First Aid Kit ONORM Z ...
- Italian standard first aid kit Allegato 1 (DM 3...
- How to Use Triangle Bandage