Emergency Medical Services is a professional medical service that provides emergency medical services to people who are harmed in an environment or place, or even threatened with death, as soon as possible, and As soon as possible, the injured will be transported to the emergency room of the hospital for more intensive care. Emergency medical services are usually carried out by government agencies that have received relevant professional training. The most common ones include ambulance, firefighting and flight rescue teams. The provision of emergency medical services is usually summoned through emergency calls.
Emergency medical services include not only simple pre-hospital care (usually referred to as simple first aid), but also the provision of all the medical care needed to transport the injured. Units that provide emergency medical services everywhere have different names or names, including emergency, first aid, rescue (or salvage), and ambulance. However, units using the above terms may not be eligible for emergency medical services. Therefore, in some areas where the ambulance service is backward, the relevant units may be marked to provide emergency medical services, but their personnel may not be qualified emergency medical technicians.
For the training, qualifications and systems of emergency medical services, there are different regulations around the world. There is no standard, but the Canadian standard is one of the most referenced systems.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Hamrick First Aid
- Bandage dressing method
- Definition and classification of fractures
- Cause of fracture
- Clinical manifestations of fracture
- First aid treatment of fracture
- Treatment of fracture
- Rehabilitation treatment of fracture
- First aid for heat stroke