1. Drink plenty of warm water
2. Drink some egg white or animal oil
3. Drink the right amount of vinegar
After properly treating the caustic soda into the digestive tract, it binds to the tissue protein to form a gelatinous protein salt, and saponifies the fat, resulting in tissue dehydration.
If the situation of caustic soda is taken at home, drink some vinegar to quickly neutralize caustic soda. Drinking a lot of warm water can only play a role in diluting caustic soda. Drinking an appropriate amount of egg white or animal oil can play a role in competitive inhibition of tissue protein binding and fat saponification. Therefore, once you accidentally take caustic soda, you should immediately drink the right amount of vinegar, and then drink some egg white or animal oil, which is a relatively safe detoxification method.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Cardiac resuscitation
- Burn treatment
- Deep burn first aid
- Minor burn first aid
- Electric shock emergency
- Chemical burns - strong acids
- Chemical burns - strong bases
- Chemical burns - phosphorus burns
- What is a first aid kit?
- What are the signs of the first aid kit?