Finger cuts are not recommended for self-medication.
If the finger is less bleeding and the injury is not serious, it can be applied to the wound after the cleaning. Do not advocate the application of red medicine or hemostatic powder on the wound, as long as the wound is kept clean. If the wound is large and the bleeding is not enough, stop the bleeding and immediately rush to the hospital. The specific method of hemostasis is to wrap the wound with clean gauze, pinch the sides of the finger and lift the heart high, because the blood vessels here are distributed on the left and right sides. This gesture can effectively stop bleeding. It is better to use the rubber tourniquet, but be careful to relax the tourniquet for a few minutes every 20-30 minutes, otherwise it will easily lead to ischemic necrosis of the fingers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?
- What are the classifications of bandages?