Call for help should be simple and clear, the language must be refined, accurate, clear important, irrelevant words do not say, so as not to delay the precious time. The main content of the following points:
1, the patient's name, gender, age.
2, the patient's most critical situation. Such as fainting, precordial pain, breathing difficulties, bleeding, etc., the onset of the disease, the process, medication, the past medical history and the incidence of the disease-related factors.
3, the patient's home or on-site details of the address, telephone number and waiting for the exact address of the ambulance, the best choice obvious conspicuous mark office.
4, accidental disasters, unexpected incidents caused by a group of wounded and sick, to explain the nature of the injury, such as poisoning, car accident, drowning, electric shock, etc., to explain the number of injuries, waiting place, call for help to the name of the person.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Freehand CPR
- Germany Standard First Aid Kit DIN13164
- Learn more about Sterility assurance level
- The Netherlands Standard First Aid Kit ONORM Z ...
- Italian standard first aid kit Allegato 1 (DM 3...
- How to Use Triangle Bandage
- Eye Pain: What Are the Causes?
- Self Adhesive Bandage
- How to Deal with Emergencies at Home