The triangular bandage is a large piece of triangular gauze that can be tied to the head and back when fractured. It can also be used to fix a broken or injured hand to the neck. Triangular bandages should be checked to check blood circulation.
Triangle bandages are large-handed: bandaged and suspended in the forearm, upper arm, hand and wrist.
Triangle bandage small hand hanging: bandage, suspension when the collarbone, shoulder joint, rib injury.
Triangle bandage head cap style bandage.
Triangular bandage fist bandage: severe bleeding in the palm of the hand.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?
- What are the classifications of bandages?