The primary goal of first aid is to cool the wound, relieve the pain and reduce the chance of infection. Skin surface burns, redness or hyperesthesia, severe pain in the burn, dry and dry bubbles on the surface, but sometimes local edema can be seen, and blisters are formed.
1. Remove hot clothing to prevent further damage.
2. Rinse the burn with cold water or immerse the wound in cold water for at least 10 minutes. If it is a chemical burn, apply a large amount of water for a long time.
3. Cover the wound with a clean dressing to protect it from bacterial infection and re-injury. Let the injured drink water and replenish the lost water.
4. If it is a burn of the hands and feet, try to keep it above the heart to reduce edema.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Electric shock emergency
- Chemical burns - strong acids
- Chemical burns - strong bases
- Chemical burns - phosphorus burns
- What is a first aid kit?
- What are the signs of the first aid kit?
- The effect of first aid kit on trauma
- The role of safety gloves
- The use of elastic bandages in first aid
- Introduction to PVC gloves