1, save lives and reduce mortality.
2, to prevent the disease continues to deteriorate.
3, reduce the pain, reduce accidental damage, reduce the disability rate.
4, calm, careful and responsible, distinguish light, heavy, slow, urgent, decisive implementation of the treatment method.
5, the first treatment of critically ill patients, and then deal with lighter patients; the same patient, the first life-saving treatment, and then deal with the local.
6, observe the scene environment, to ensure the safety of themselves and the injured.
7, make full use of the site for the control of human and material resources to assist first aid.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- Freehand CPR
- Germany Standard First Aid Kit DIN13164
- Learn more about Sterility assurance level
- The Netherlands Standard First Aid Kit ONORM Z ...
- Italian standard first aid kit Allegato 1 (DM 3...
- How to Use Triangle Bandage
- Eye Pain: What Are the Causes?
- Self Adhesive Bandage
- How to Deal with Emergencies at Home
- First aid steps for severe bleeding