From the perspective of safe production, the hand is the site with the highest rate of human injury. Therefore, it is especially important to select and properly use safety gloves to prevent hand injuries. Instructions for using safety gloves:
1. The use of safety gloves must be selected according to the protective function of the gloves. Can not be used indiscriminately to avoid accidents.
2. Waterproof, acid and alkali resistant, anti-chemical and anti-oil gloves should be carefully inspected for damage and aging before use.
3. Rubber, latex, plastic and other protective gloves should be rinsed, dried, and stored to avoid high temperatures, and sprinkle talcum powder on the product to prevent adhesion.
4. Insulating gloves should be used strictly in accordance with the instructions for use, and the electrical insulation performance should be checked regularly. If it is not in compliance with the regulations, it cannot be used.
5. Latex industrial gloves are only suitable for weak acids.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- The use of elastic bandages in first aid
- Introduction to PVC gloves
- The working principle of reflective vest
- Warning triangle use note
- What is the triangle warning sign?
- What is the general configuration of the family...
- What are the classifications of first aid kits?
- How to deal with finger cuts?
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?