Elastic bandages are woven from natural fibers and are soft and elastic. Uses: Mainly used for surgical dressing care. Elastic bandages are widely used, and various parts of the body can be externally wrapped, field training, and first aid for trauma can feel the various benefits of this bandage.
Advantages: high elasticity, unrestricted movement after use of joint parts, no shrinkage, no hindrance to blood circulation or displacement of joint parts, good ventilation, no clotting of water vapor, easy to carry.
Product features: It is easy to use, beautiful and elegant, suitable for pressure, good ventilation, not suitable for infection, which is conducive to rapid healing of wounds, rapid dressing, no allergies, and does not affect the daily life of patients. Self-adhesive elastic bandage is made of pure cotton or elastic non-woven fabric and natural rubber composite material. It is used for shaft fixation and slitting. It is used for clinical external fixation and dressing. It is self-adhesive and is used for wound dressing and fracture splint. Wrap and fixation; directly wrap the wound dressing that needs to be wrapped; if the wound continues to ooze, it should be pressurized and bandaged to stop bleeding.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Introduction to PVC gloves
- The working principle of reflective vest
- Warning triangle use note
- What is the triangle warning sign?
- What is the general configuration of the family...
- What are the classifications of first aid kits?
- How to deal with finger cuts?
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?