The reflective vest body is made of mesh cloth or plain cloth. The reflective material is reflective lattice or high-brightness reflective cloth; the main types are polyester reflective vest, polyester fluorescent reflective vest, polyester high-gloss reflective vest, polyester pvc lattice reflective vest, polyester Knitted reflective vest, polyester woven vest, full polyester fluorescent mesh lattice vest, full polyester fluorescent mesh bright vest, full polyester fluorescent mesh highlight police vest, full polyester fluorescent bird eye vest.
It is mainly used by police, road officials, traffic conductors, road maintenance personnel, motorcyclists and bicycle drivers, workers under dark light, etc. Local workers who need to use light warnings.
The reflective part of the reflective vest is made by using the micro-diamond type of the crystal lattice to produce the refractive and high refractive index of the glass bead retroreflection principle, which is made by an advanced process of post-focusing treatment. It reflects far-reaching light back into the glow, providing good retroreflective optics both day and night. Especially at night, you can enjoy high visibility like the daytime. Safety suits made from this high-visibility reflective material can be easily found by night drivers, whether they are in the distance or in the presence of light or scattered light. The appearance of reflective materials successfully solved the night driving problem of “seeing” and “being seen”.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- Warning triangle use note
- What is the triangle warning sign?
- What is the general configuration of the family...
- What are the classifications of first aid kits?
- How to deal with finger cuts?
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?
- What are the classifications of bandages?