1: Place the distance is appropriate
Some car owners have the awareness of setting up warning triangles when an accident occurs. However, the placement distance is equivalent to not being placed, and some are placed directly behind the car at a distance of less than 10 meters. The position where the warning sign is placed is too close to the accident occurrence point.
On a conventional road, when a fault occurs or a traffic accident occurs, the warning triangle should be placed 50 to 100 meters behind the vehicle; on the highway, a warning sign should be placed 150 meters away from the vehicle. In the event of rain and fog, you have to raise the distance to 200 meters.
2: Place the position correctly
When an accident needs to be stopped on the road, the warning sign should be placed directly behind or in the same lane, and it should not be placed on the side. Otherwise, it will not only prevent the warning, but may also mislead the judgment of the rear vehicle. It is easier to increase. The probability of a second accident.
3: Turn on the double flash
In addition to the installation of the triangular warning sign, the hazard warning flash should be turned on in accordance with the regulations, and the position light and the rear tail light should be turned on at the same time. The triangle warning sign is placed to remind the rear of the car that there is a vehicle parked on the side of the road, please slow down; and the double flash is turned on to tell the rear to come to the car, which one is the accident.
4: Cannot be replaced by other items
In real life, many car owners use similar fire extinguishers, buckets, hot water bottles and other items to act as warning triangles during temporary parking, which causes the reminder not to cause a rear-end accident. Remember not to use other items as a warning triangle, so that it does not serve as a warning.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- What is the triangle warning sign?
- What is the general configuration of the family...
- What are the classifications of first aid kits?
- How to deal with finger cuts?
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?
- What are the classifications of bandages?