The first-aid kit is a small bag containing first-aid medicines and sterile gauze, bandages, etc., and emergency items used in emergency situations. According to different environments and different use objects, it can be divided into different categories. According to different use objects, it can be divided into household first aid kit, travel first aid kit, vehicle first aid kit, earthquake first aid kit, office first aid kit, mountaineering first aid kit, camping first aid kit, etc.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- How to deal with finger cuts?
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?
- What are the classifications of bandages?