The first aid kit is a container containing a first-aid medicine or a medical device. According to the form of the first-aid kit, there may be a different name such as a first-aid kit or a first-aid kit. The first aid kit provides protection for the first aid implementer. First-aid practitioners can obtain medicines and medical devices from them, get relevant medical advice, or contact medical institutions according to the guidelines. Almost any form of container can be equipped with a first aid kit, such as a cargo box, a suitcase, a backpack, a waist bag, and the like. Standard first aid kits are typically durable plastic boxes, cloth bags or fixed cabinets on the wall. The purpose and requirements are different, and the size and size are different. The first aid kit should be solid, clean, and waterproof to ensure that the contents are sterile and free of damage. They should also be inspected and supplemented from time to time to prevent damage to the medicine or equipment.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- What are the signs of the first aid kit?
- The effect of first aid kit on trauma
- The role of safety gloves
- The use of elastic bandages in first aid
- Introduction to PVC gloves