The most important thing in the first aid kit is that some emergency medical supplies should be placed. You can put the following ten necessary emergency medical items:
1. Triangle bandage: A large piece of triangular gauze that can be tied to the head and back when fractured. It can also be used to fix a broken or injured hand to the neck.
2. Medical elastic bandage: commonly used medical bandages, used when dressing wounds.
3. Medical skim gauze: commonly used medical gauze, pressure to stop bleeding, cover the wound.
4. Cotton swab: a separate packaged disinfection stick with a cotton swab on the top and a hollow tube in the middle. The tube is iodine, which is used for cleaning and disinfecting small wounds without cross infection.
5. Band-Aid: 10 pieces.
6. Medical tape: Ordinary medical tape for dressing wounds.
7. Cleaning the wipes: Clean the skin.
8. First Aid Handbook: Image of cartoon first aid knowledge.
9. External spray: It plays a role in promoting blood circulation and removing stasis.
10. Cooling paste or chilled mineral water: mainly for children, children's temperature regulation system is imperfect, easy to have high fever and convulsions, when the body temperature is below 38.5 °C, these items can be cold-applied to the forehead, artery and other places to play the role of physical cooling.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- What are the classifications of first aid kits?
- How to deal with finger cuts?
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?
- What are the classifications of bandages?
- What items should be configured in the car firs...
- Cold winter prevention of stroke
- What is a family first aid kit?
- What should be paid attention to in patients wi...