The car triangle warning sign is a passive reflector made of plastic reflective material. When the driver encounters a sudden faulty parking overhaul or an accident on the road, he can use the warning signs of the triangle warning sign to remind other vehicles to take care of avoiding. In order to avoid a secondary accident. Generally speaking, when a driver finds a triangular warning sign in front of him, he needs to go through a process of discovering, clearly visible front warning signals, taking measures to brake, slow down, and avoiding. For example, a car traveling at 100 km/h usually requires a reaction time of at least 10.8 seconds or a distance of at least 350 meters. This requires the triangular warning sign to be highly reflective, allowing the driver to see it for the first time.
On a typical road, the driver should set a warning sign 50 meters away from the direction of the car; on the highway, a warning sign should be placed 100 meters away; pay special attention to some special circumstances, for example, on a rainy day or at a corner, be sure to A warning sign is placed 150 meters away so that the rear vehicle can be detected early. It is especially important to place a warning sign when the vehicle is in trouble at night.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- What is the general configuration of the family...
- What are the classifications of first aid kits?
- How to deal with finger cuts?
- Introduction to the use of triangle bandages
- What are the methods of dressing elastic bandages?
- What are the bandage techniques?
- What are the classifications of bandages?
- What items should be configured in the car firs...
- Cold winter prevention of stroke
- What is a family first aid kit?