What should be paid attention to in patients with coronary heart disease during the winter and spring seasons? It's a topic that many people want to know. Coronary heart disease is one of the most common types of cardiovascular disease. It often occurs in middle-aged and elderly people and manifests as arrhythmia or myocardial ischemia, which seriously endangers people's health.
After extensive epidemiological investigations, climate change can induce coronary heart disease patients with acute myocardial infarction.
At the end of autumn and early winter and early spring, the atmospheric pressure, wind speed and temperature difference in most parts of China are extremely unbalanced, and the changing climate may cause paralysis of the blood vessels in the heart, directly affecting the blood supply of the heart itself.In the cold season, colds and bronchitis are often prone to occur, all of which are very unfavorable for patients with coronary heart disease, often the main cause of angina pectoris and myocardial infarction.
Therefore, patients with coronary heart disease should pay attention to the following issues during the winter and spring seasons:
(1) In addition to adhering to the commonly used drugs for coronary heart disease, we must also prepare health care kits, oxygen and other emergency medicines.
(2) If angina occurs frequently, you should stay in bed in time and go to the hospital for examination and treatment.
(3) Persist in participating in physical exercise such as outdoor walking, Tai Chi, Qigong, etc. However, in the event of weather changes such as sudden cooling, blizzard, and strong winds, it is necessary to stay indoors. According to the temperature change, the clothes should be replaced in time to keep warm.
(4) Avoid fatigue, nervousness, emotional excitement, participate in social activities and long-distance travel as little as possible, and moderate sexual life.
(5) Advocate bathing with warm water to improve the cold resistance of the skin, and actively prevent upper respiratory tract infections such as colds and bronchitis.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Frostbite first aid measures
- First aid substitutes
- Emergency treatment of heat stroke
- Home emergency nine tabooⅠ
- Home emergency nine tabooⅡ
- Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning (toxic gas poiso...
- Tracheal foreign body
- Angina patients rescue points
- How to dial emergency number
- On-site first aid purposes and principles
- What is artificial respiration?
- What kinds of artificial respiration?
- Mouth-to-mouth resuscitation