Nitrile gloves are effective against organic solvents, and their main advantages are high strength and high elasticity.
It is mainly used for the hands of workers who are in constant contact with liquid chemicals, such as chemical warehouses and alcohol cleaning.
Nitrile gloves are effective against organic solvents, and their main advantages are high strength and high elasticity. It is mainly used for the hands of workers who are in constant contact with liquid chemicals, such as chemical warehouses and alcohol cleaning.
1. It has outstanding chemical resistance, prevents certain pH, and provides good chemical protection against corrosive substances such as solvents and petroleum.
2. It has good physical properties and good tear resistance, puncture resistance and anti-friction performance.
3. The design of the model is comfortable, according to the ergonomically designed gloved palm of the hand, the fingers are comfortable to wear, which is conducive to blood circulation.
4. It is free of proteins, amino compounds and other harmful substances and rarely produces allergies.
5. Its degradation time is short, easy to handle, and environmentally friendly.
6. It has no silicon content and has certain antistatic properties, which is suitable for the production needs of the electronics industry.
7. It has low surface chemical residue, low ion content and small particle content, which is suitable for strict clean room environment.
FDA Grade Blue Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Properties: Medical Materials & Accessories
Type Surgical Supplies, powdered / powder free
Model Number: OEM
Product name: FDA Grade Blue Disposable Nitrile Gloves
Material: made of 100% nitrile
Feature: Extraordinary strength , puncture-resistance,chemical-proof
Surface: Textured Surface
Color: Blue,Black,White,Purple Purple-Blue,Cabalt Blue
Function: Hand protective
1. Because the main function of nitrile rubber is to prevent organic solvents, but it is not resistant to puncture, it requires extra care when using, do not pull vigorously and strong wear. Therefore, it is required to wear a veil glove on the outside when wearing the nitrile glove to reduce the wear of the nitrile glove and prolong the service life.
2. When wearing some nitrile gloves for some cleaning operations, because some products have some sharp edges, these sharp edges are the easiest to penetrate nitrile gloves, and once penetrated even a small hole, it is enough Let the cleaning agent immerse inside the glove so that the entire glove is useless. Therefore, in addition to requiring careful handling during use, a finger cot must be worn on the glove.